Here we grow again! Inspired HR is excited to announce that we are looking for a part time Human Resources Consultant in the Newmarket area .
The successful candidate will have the ability to work from home and from client offices as required with flexible work hours around client needs.
- Are you someone who believes you can make an impact on today’s workforce?
- Do you have a passion for advising on best practices and strategic planning?
- Do you find great satisfaction in helping to transform workplaces for the better?
- Are you adaptable enough to work in almost any industry?
About Inspired HR:
Inspired HR is proud to be recognized as Canada’s Top HR Consultancy and we take our job of creating great workplaces very seriously! At Inspired HR we are true partners with our clients, we pride ourselves on the integrity and value we provide to their business and teams each day. We offer human capital solutions that provide maximum workplace productivity, employee engagement and risk mitigation for our clients.
What you need to be our next superstar Human Resources Consultant:
- Love what you do, be passionate about your work, clients and of course Human Resources.
- Hold a University Degree; preferably in Business or Human Resources Management.
- CHRP Designation is preferred.
- At least 5 to 8 years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Previous experience working closely as a partner with management and senior leadership groups.
And a few more things you need to have...
- A strong understanding of provincial employment standards, WSIB, common law and various other workplace rules, regulations and legislation.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to handle information that is of a confidential nature.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel & PP) and previous work with HRIS systems.
So what will you do everyday?
You will provide general Human Resources support to our clients regarding employee relations, strategy and administration of the HR function. As our next Human Resources Consultant you will be a true partner with our clients and help them to take their business to the next level, all while having fun and loving what you do ( we think this is a pretty great way to spend a work day! ).
This includes but not limited to the following aspects:
- Coaching and advising management on various HR issues including terminations and performance management.
- Coordinates recruitment process including placing and monitoring postings, refreshing them when required, booking interviews etc.
- Pre-screening and assisting in assessing candidates for their candidacy based on client needs.
- Update and maintain employee database/HRIS systems.
- Assisting with special projects and Human Resources administration activities as needed, such as talent management, succession planning, training and development and employer of choice awards.
- Benefits Administration
- Client employee relations support.
- Human Resources Administration.
- You need to be able to work from a home office as well as 2-3 days per week on-site work from a client’s office located in Newmarket, ON.
- You, in conjunction with your clients, control your flexible schedule.
- Billing rates commensurate with experience level.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.